Personal Skill Building
Personalized Training offers an opportunity to acquire or strengthen skills in a one-on-one setting.
- Do you want to invest in continued learning, but don’t know where to find it?
- Do you work at a small business or are self-employed, and don’t have an L&D Department to provide training?
- Are you looking for a crash course to brush up on your skills, but don’t know how to do it in a quick and impactful manner?
- Are you seeking employment or looking to make a career move, and need some help negotiating effectively?
- Do you need to ask for a raise, or negotiate with your boss about your job, but are unsure how to do so?
- Have you read books about negotiation or communication, but aren’t sure how to apply the theory to your specific context?
Personalized training offers many benefits when compared with traditional group training:
- Individually-tailored content: Each personalized training program is designed around your learning needs. The areas of focus and the teaching methods are all created to optimize your experience and to specifically target the skills you most want to learn.
- Flexible scheduling: Personalized training sessions, conducted virtually, take place on your schedule. The length, frequency and number of sessions is all decided based on what serves your needs.
- Privacy: In a group training session, there are topics that participants hesitate to raise in front of other participants. Personalized training sessions are one-on-one, offering you complete discretion and the ability to raise even sensitive issues in a private setting.
- Efficient pricing: Our goal is to make learning available to everyone. As such, discounts are available for individuals who work in the non-profit sector, are between jobs, or are of limited financial means.
Personalized training is offered on a variety of topics, including:
- Negotiation skills
- Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Giving Constructive Feedback
- Conflict Resolution for Managers
- Negotiations Skills for Attorneys
- Mastering the Job Interview
- Asking for a Raise
If there is a training topic you are interested in that you don’t see listed, please contact Donny and a personalized training curriculum can be created to meet your needs.